Wednesday 18 January 2012

Update from Manchester


So after unexpectedly discovering just how popular this blog has been, I have decided to keep it going from here in Manchester with the latest sloth-related goings on - of which there are surprisingly plenty! The first draft of the research paper I produced from the project last year is now finished and being edited, so I will be sure to post news of it's publishing on here when it comes around. Now I obviously won't be able to keep up to date with all the individual sloth stories from the sanctuary, but I am heading back out there next week for a flying visit so I will be sure to collect all the tales while I am there and also snap some photos - so keep your eyes peeled!

Can't wait to be back doing this:


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment